Customise your security to your specific needs with Fidelity ADT’s CCTV systems and solutions.
An affordable security solution for your home, with the option of viewing your cameras on your TV in real time. As well as multi-camera alarm activated monitoring done by skilled operators in the Fidelity ADT offsite monitoring center.
Two packages are available: a 4 or 8 channel DVR kit from R5999, including setup & cameras.
Tailor your monthly CCTV monitoring fees and decide how many cameras you need monitored:
*Terms and conditions apply
• The premises of the Customer shall be monitored on alarm events only and operators shall not monitor a 24 (twenty four) hour constant live view.
• Video shall not be used as a form of alarm generation.
• Video shall only be viewed from when an alarm signal from the customers alarm panel at the premises is received.
• Privacy masking on the video image shall be added to sites where the camera views into neighbouring yards.
• The Customer acknowledges the fact that his premises will be visually monitored once an alarm signal was received which can result in privacy concerns. The Customer grants Fidelity Adt the right to utilise this video feed for the security related purposes it was intended. Channel numbers or area descriptions shall be provided on authorised cameras or channels to be viewed.
• Video footage and alert logs shall only be shared with the customer themselves.
• Any video shared by the customer implicating any individual or identification of human subjects within the image shared by Fidelity ADT to the customer, shall be the customers onus and Fidelity ADT cannot be held liable for damage, loss or distribution of this information in terms of the Protection of Private Information Act (POPI).
• Connection to site will be on best effort basis and will be subject to customer infrastructure like power and/or connectivity. In a case where the connection is provided by the customer we will be subjected to their infrastructure and cannot be held liable for site connectivity.
• The effectiveness of the CCTV monitoring will also be subjected to the alarm signals received. If no alarm signal is received then no action can take place. Testing of the System must take place at least once a month and will be required by the customer in order to ensure functionality.
• Please note all CCTV Kits are supplied with one, 100 meter roll of cable any additional cable for cameras will need to be quoted on. And this will affect the total kit price. Any additional cameras added to the 8 channel kits will require extra cable. 8 Channel kits come with 4 cameras and 100 meters of cable.
• CCTV system is Operational during load shedding (Subject to the customer having a generator and or back up power installed)
• CCTV kits is not a rental system